Re: RFS: tkgate (updated package)

Hi!

* ???????? ???????????????? <aelmahmoudy@users.sourceforge.net> [080423 13:45]:

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.0~a11-1
> of my package "tkgate".
> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tkgate/tkgate_2.0~a11-1.dsc

A couple of "should be fixed" I noticed while looking at your diff.gz:

- You removed stuff from the orig.tar.gz, so you should rename the
  tarball, too.  E.g. to tkgate_2.0.dfsg.1~a11-1.orig.tar.gz
  - A "get-orig-source" rule would be nice
- You build depend on debhelper >= 6..., but your debian/compat is set to 5.  I
  think that's wrong, since you either should set debian/compat to 6 or
  don't need to build depends in debhelper >= 6.
  (Somebody please correct me, if that's untrue; I'm not entirely sure.)

Oh, and you should have retitled the bug to "RFA" to indicate, that you
want to adopt the package and set the owner of the bug report to
yourself.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander