Proposed new package, bugs-everywhere_0.0.193-1.1

Howdy all,

I'm putting together a new Debian package, 'bugs-everywhere', in
anticipation of having someone sponsor it into Debian. I'd like to get
feedback on my packaging efforts before seeking a sponsor, as I'm
still rather green at packaging Python applications.

(I'm also seeking Alioth hosting for the project, but encountering
technical difficulties unrelated to the package.)

The source package can be had here:

    <URL:http://www.cyber.com.au/~benf/bzr/bugs-everywhere/build-area/bugs-everywhere_0.0.193-1.1.dsc>
    <URL:http://www.cyber.com.au/~benf/bzr/bugs-everywhere/build-area/bugs-everywhere_0.0.193.orig.tar.gz>
    <URL:http://www.cyber.com.au/~benf/bzr/bugs-everywhere/build-area/bugs-everywhere_0.0.193-1.1.diff.gz>

Possibly also of interest:

    <URL:http://www.cyber.com.au/~benf/bzr/bugs-everywhere/build-area/bugs-everywhere_0.0.193-1.1_i386.changes>

The package currently passes Lintian v1.23.46 with no errors, and only
a warning about the package version number.

I'd appreciate any feedback from those more experienced with Debian
packaging in general and Python packaging in particular.

--
 \        "When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to |
  `\               ask is if they ever press charges."  -- Jack Handey |