Re: RFS: urbanterror-data

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Chris Lamb <chris@chris-lamb.co.uk> wrote:
> Goneri Le Bouder wrote:
>
>  > I wonder if it's not a better solution to provide a script in the
>  > urbanterror package that download urbanterror files.
>
>  Please don't do this. :(

The ftpmasters (specifically Ganneff) suggested it be done with a
download script. Mainly this was because it is non-free anyway.

700 Mb .deb plus 700 Mb duplicated in the orig.tar.gz isn't acceptable
IMO. We need a way to have a .deb in the archive without an
orig.tar.gz before we can have such huuuuuuuuge packages.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise