Re: RFH: liblicense: dpkg-shlibdeps: failure: couldn't find library

Asheesh Laroia skrev:
Naturally, I'm probably doing something wrong - but I have no idea what it is. I think that the soname and library package name are correct, for one thing. Can someone perhaps help?

If you use dh_shlibdeps, you can try this:

dh_shlibdeps -Lliblicense1 -ldebian/liblicense1/usr/lib

(I use this construct in my multibinary package, so if it's wrong, let me know...)