Re: RFS: monkey

Hi again,

i'm not on testing - i'm using etch currently. Is that a problem?
I created a new version 0.9.2-1 with all modifications and uploaded
it again to mentors.
Can you please have a look at it and tell me what to do next?

Thanks,
Thorsten

--
I AM NOT A LEAN MEAN SPITTING MACHINE
I AM NOT A LEAN MEAN SPITTING MACHINE
I AM NOT A LEAN MEAN SPITTING MACHINE
I AM NOT A LEAN MEAN SPITTING MACHINE

	Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 3F02