Re: RFS: monkey

Hi Roman,

first of all: thank you very much for your help!

Creating the package with Standards-Version 3.7.3 shows errors like
"Version you are using is newer than the latest one. Please update
lintian". (I don't remember the exact error message) But all my
packages are up2date.

I made some changes in the package regarding dh_installinit,
dh_installchangelog. I also created a new init-script with
start-stop-daemon and opened a wnpp bug (#468183)

Also lintian is fine now.

Should i create a new 0.9.2-1 version with my changes or is it a better
solution to make a 0.9.2-2 version?

I think uploading the same version to mentors is not possible, right?

Thanks again,

Thorsten Schmale

--
I CAN'T SEE DEAD PEOPLE
I CAN'T SEE DEAD PEOPLE

	Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode BABF05