RFS: ITA: libapache-mod-random

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libapache-mod-random".

* Package name    : libapache-mod-random
  Version         : 2.1-1
  Upstream Author : Andreas Wenning
* URL             : http://tangent.org/394/mod_random.html
* License         : see debian/copyright
  Section         : web

It builds these binary packages:
libapache2-mod-random - Create random ads, quotes and redirects

The upload would fix these bugs: 429085, 462861

* This upload fixes that apache1.x has been removed, and apache2.2 is
used instead. This means changing the binary package name and changing
dependencies; no more missing depends and build-depends.
* This is also an adoption of an orphaned package.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libapache-mod-random/libapache-mod-random_2.1-1.dsc

Kind regards