RFS: whichwayisup (new upstream release)

Hi,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the new upstream version of "whichwayisup".

It builds these binary packages:
whichwayisup - 2D platform game with a slight rotational twist

 Which Way Is Up, a traditional and challenging 2D platform game with a
 slight rotational twist. Help a mysterious big-eared salaryman named Guy
 find his keys in a labyrinth of dangers and bad dialogue.

Homepage: http://hectigo.net/puskutraktori/whichwayisup/

Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/whichwayisup/
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/whichwayisup/?op=log

Lintian v1.23.45 reports nothing, the package was rebuild using
pbuilder.

The upload would fix two bugs:
 - (important) #461296: whichwayisup declares relation to ttf-bitstream-vera
 - (wishlist)  #431385: whichwayisup: Fullscreen mode

There are some more changes to comply to current policy.

 - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/whichwayisup/whichwayisup_0.7.9-1.dsc

Regards,
Ansgar
--
PGP: 1024D/595FAD19  739E 2D09 0969 BEA9 9797  B055 DDB0 2FF7 595F AD19