Re: RFS: avant-window-navigator 0.2.1

Hi Luca,

Thanks for the review.

> * It looks like you're shipping a non DFSG-free icon,
>   data/avant-window-navigator.svg under CC 2.0 by-sa, as specified by
>   its rdf metadata. Please contact upstream and ask him to relicense it
>   under a free one (ie. upgrade to CC 3.0). Please mention it in
>   debian/copyright too.

I contacted the author, and he is agree to relicence it under CC 3.0.
I included the new svg file and a CC.COPYING file in the orig.tar to
upload it to mentors (maybe it should be rename). I also mentionned it
in debian/copyright.

> * I can't understand what /usr/lib/awn/applets/taskman.desktop stand
>   for. I've never seen a launcher under /usr/lib/ and without a exec
>   line. And it resides in avant-window-navigator binary package.
>   What's its purpose?

It's not a real launcher. The desktop file is used as a configuration
file for the program. Upstream have plan to install it in another folder
than /usr/lib.

> * You should probably ask debian-l10n-en to proofread your descriptions.
>   I'm not a native speaker, but they sound a bit strange to.
>   I'd suggest at least to rework brief descriptions and fix the
>   spelling:
>
> awn-manager - A preferences manager for avant-window-navigator
> libawn-dev - library for avant-window-navigator - development files
> python-libawn0 - Python bindings for avant-window-navigator library

Thanks for the advice. I fix the ones you mentioned and talked with
upstream english speakers to fix some errors in the description. It
should be better now.

New version is available in mentors.debian.net :
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/avant-window-navigator/avant-window-navigator_0.2.1-1.dsc

King regards,
Julien Lavergne