RFS: avant-window-navigator 0.2.1

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "avant-window-navigator".
It is a dock-like navigation bar that positions itself at the bottom of
the screen. It can be used to keep track of open windows and behaves
like a normal window list.
It also take advantage of the composite desktop (transparency,
reflection).
This package was uploaded in Ubuntu repository and already had some
testing.

Package information :

* Package name    : avant-window-navigator
  Version         : 0.2.1-1
  Upstream Author : Neil Jagdish Patel <njpatel@gmail.com>
* URL             : https://launchpad.net/avant-window-navigator
* License         : GPL, LGPL
  Section         : gnome

It builds these binary packages:
avant-window-navigator - A MacOS X like panel for GNOME
awn-manager - A manager for the preferences of avant-window-navigator
libawn-dev - library for avant-window-navigator - developpement files
libawn0    - library for avant-window-navigator
python-libawn0 - library for avant-window-navigator - Python bindings

The upload would fix these bugs: 428246

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/avant-window-navigator/avant-window-navigator_0.2-1.dsc