Re: RFS: pidgin-rhythmbox (try 2)

On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 01:25:39AM +0000, Jonny Lamb wrote:
>  * Standards-Version is now out-of-date: 3.7.3 came out a little while
>  ago. I don't think there's anything to change in your package though.

The Standards-Version for the package is 3.7.3...

>  * The Homepage control field is nice as it ties into packages.qa.d.o
>  -- it would be nice if it pointed to
>  http://jon.oberheide.org/projects/pidgin-rhythmbox/.

Agreed - I've added it to the source stanza in my git repo. Come to
think of it, I should make that publically accessible and add the VCS
control field too. I'll take a look at that tonight.

>  * debian/docs is a little pointless as all "README*" files are
>  automatically included[0].

This is not the case: try removing debian/docs and rebuilding the
package. The result lacks README. The "by default" section of the
maint-guide means, by default, debian/docs is populated with README,
etc. The only file that dh_installdocs will install unprompted is
debian/copyright.

Thanks for your comments!

--
Jon Dowland