Re: RFS: pidgin-rhythmbox (try 2)

Hi Jon.

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 03:35:04PM +0000, Jon Dowland wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package
> "pidgin-rhythmbox". This is a plugin for the pidgin instant
> messenger client which lets you display the song currently
> playing in rhythmbox in your user status.

Just a few things that I saw after a peek at the package. They aren't
really crucial, but are nice:

 * Standards-Version is now out-of-date: 3.7.3 came out a little while
   ago. I don't think there's anything to change in your package though.

 * The Homepage control field is nice as it ties into packages.qa.d.o
   -- it would be nice if it pointed to
   http://jon.oberheide.org/projects/pidgin-rhythmbox/.

 * debian/docs is a little pointless as all "README*" files are
   automatically included[0].

Regards,

[0] http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/ch-dother.en.html#s-docs

--