Re: handling nostrip and noopt with CDBS.

Le Sun, Jan 27, 2008 at 11:56:21AM +0100, Cyril Brulebois a écrit :
> On 27/01/2008, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > I got very interested in CDBS, thinking that it would save me a lot of
> > time if for instance 'nocheck' will be implemented in the Policy some
> > day. I thought that it was handling nostrip and noopt automagically
> > but apparently it is not the case for most of the classes.
>
> I suggest you open a wishlist bug so that the author(s) consider adding
> these everywhere it is needed, possibly with examples of yours where
> cdbs currently fails at doing the Right Thing©®™.

Hi Cyril,

actually I was wrong and nostrip and noopt are handled by many classes,
as they converge to /usr/share/cdbs/1/class/langcore.mk, that does the
job. (At the beginning I thought that it was independant from
/usr/share/cdbs/1/class/buildcore.mk, but although it seems, in fact
anyghing that calls one also calls the other).

Have a nice day,

--
Charles