Re: handling nostrip and noopt with CDBS.

On 27/01/2008, Charles Plessy wrote:
> I got very interested in CDBS, thinking that it would save me a lot of
> time if for instance 'nocheck' will be implemented in the Policy some
> day. I thought that it was handling nostrip and noopt automagically
> but apparently it is not the case for most of the classes.
>
> Does anybody know a way to factorise the code to handle these options?

I suggest you open a wishlist bug so that the author(s) consider adding
these everywhere it is needed, possibly with examples of yours where
cdbs currently fails at doing the Right Thing©®™.

Note that concerning nostrip, you're able to pass some variables:
| /usr/share/cdbs/1/rules/debhelper.mk:DEB_DH_STRIP_ARGS = $(cdbs_dbg_package_option)

Concerning notest, ditto:

--
Cyril Brulebois