Re: RFS: hashalot (updated)

On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 09:25:05AM +0100, Luca Bruno wrote:
> Adam Borowski scrisse:
>
> > As the diff is small (except for file deletions), this shouldn't take
> > much of your time.  If someone could upload this, that would be cool.
>
> I've seen that you've already found Kapil available, fine :).
> Anyway your gzipped diff is 70K (almost as big as the original
> tarball), which seems to clash with your previous statement.
> It also seems to contain a heavy autotool-ization.

A diff from the previous packages, I mean.  I wasn't clear enough, sorry.
As in "debdiff hashalot_0.3-4.dsc hashalot_0.3-5.dsc".

Matthias Urlich enabled AM_MAINTAINER_MODE some time ago -- this stops _new_
unrequested autotoolization changes, but is a reautotooling by itself.

--
1KB		// Microsoft corollary to Hanlon's razor:
		//	Never attribute to stupidity what can be