Re: RFS: hashalot (updated)

Adam Borowski scrisse:

> As the diff is small (except for file deletions), this shouldn't take
> much of your time.  If someone could upload this, that would be cool.

I've seen that you've already found Kapil available, fine :).
Anyway your gzipped diff is 70K (almost as big as the original
tarball), which seems to clash with your previous statement.
It also seems to contain a heavy autotool-ization.

Looking at the diff and at your email, is that all ok?

Cheers, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org