RFS: tcng (updated) (1 RC, 3 non-RC bugs)

Hi!

I seem to have issues getting hold on the previous sponsor (busy/bus/SA ?),
and there's a number of bugs that could use uploading.

The updated package can be found at:
dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tcng/tcng_10b-2.dsc

The issues fixed are:

* FTBFS on amd64:
  It appears that new glibc is more picky about the order of #includes (on
  amd64 only).  One of header files defines __KERNEL_STRICT_NAMES which
  changes the behaviour of other parts -- but only if it's seen soon enough.

* TeX transition:
  Build-depending only on texlive-latex-base cuts down half a GB of junk.

* Incorrectly cleared ingress rules:
  A functionality bug.

* A manpage:
  Instead of a stub which says "see this 180KB text file", I took an excerpt
  from said file which describes command-line arguments.

* Wrapper madness:
  The upstream package looks for data in whatever directory the package was
  _built_ unless it's overridden with an env var.  The /usr/bin/ binary is:
      #!/bin/sh
      TCNG_TOPDIR=/usr/lib/tcng exec /usr/lib/tcng/bin/tcc "$@"
  which seems not robust enough.  I changed the build system to set up the
  paths at configure time.

* Vcs-Svn and Vcs-Browser

Speaking of the last item, step-by-step diffs are linked from
http://angband.pl/viewvc/deb/tcng/trunk/?view=log

It would be cool if someone could upload the package.  You don't want Debian
mail servers to collapse under the bulk of angry mails about outstanding RC
bugs, do you?

--
1KB		// Microsoft corollary to Hanlon's razor:
		//	Never attribute to stupidity what can be