Re: RFS: kalgebra

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 09:29:43PM +0100, Kilian Kilger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the package 'kalgebra'.
>
>   Package name     : kalgebra
>   Version          : 0.5-2
>   Upstream author  : Aleix Pol <aleixpol@gmail.com>
>   URL              : http://kalgebra.berlios.de/
>   License          : GPL
>   Programming Lang : C++
>   Section          : kde
>   RFA              : http://bugs.debian.org/446447
>   Description      : Simple MathML tool for KDE
>
> The package can be found at http://nihilnovi.de/~kilian/kalgebra/.
>
> As this is my first package, these are only trivial modifications to make
> this package standard conformal for 3.7.3. If I compile with amd64 the
> linker sets rpath although it is compiled with --disable-rpath. So I
> compiled with i386 after all ;-). Do I have to modify something to fix
> this?

Since kalgebra is included in KDE 4 (already in the archive in experimental),
it will be "taken over" by the KDE team when KDE 4 is uploaded to unstable
(after Lenny's release), so I would like invite you to maintain this package
inside the KDE team. It will help you in finding sponsors as well ;-)

More info:
http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/

Ana