RFS: kalgebra

Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for the package 'kalgebra'.

  Package name     : kalgebra
  Version          : 0.5-2
  Upstream author  : Aleix Pol <aleixpol@gmail.com>
  URL              : http://kalgebra.berlios.de/
  License          : GPL
  Programming Lang : C++
  Section          : kde
  RFA              : http://bugs.debian.org/446447
  Description      : Simple MathML tool for KDE

The package can be found at http://nihilnovi.de/~kilian/kalgebra/.

As this is my first package, these are only trivial modifications to make
this package standard conformal for 3.7.3. If I compile with amd64 the
linker sets rpath although it is compiled with --disable-rpath. So I
compiled with i386 after all ;-). Do I have to modify something to fix
this?

Regards,
Kilian.

PGP: C293 409F DD93 EF0D A518 2EB2 A64A 81D8 E084 50CA