Re: RFS: terminator

On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 11:12:16AM -0500, Nicolas Valcárcel wrote:
> > Moreover, I would be happy to sponsor it but I've a personal rule: I
> > want packages to be on some collaborative maintenance repository. So go
> > find one (add the proper Vcs-* fields to debian/control) and I'll be
> > happy to sponsor terminator; if no one fits more precisely your package
> > go for collab-maint.
> I'm not sure about you are talking about, we have collaborative bzr
> repositories on launchpad, but i can't find information about the Vcs-*
> fields, can you point me to them please?

See Cyril's mail for the info, but I'm not sure the bzr repo you have is
what I'm asking for. I presume the repo on launchpad if the "upstream"
code, i.e. it does not contain the debian/ directory with the packaging
information or at least it does not contain the Debian-specific (i.e.
non-ubuntu) debian/ directory.

What I'm asking is to use collab-maint, or some other collaborative
maintenance repository on alioth if applicable, to version precisely
that debian/ directory. This way if a DD other than you want to
contribute work to your package she can simply do debcheckout /
work-work-work / debcommit, and be happy with that.

Cheers.

zack@{upsilon.cc,cs.unibo.it,debian.org}  -<%>-  http://upsilon.cc/zack/