Re: RFS: gitstats: statistics generator for git repositories

On 16/01/2008, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> The package can be found at http://43-1.org/~ansgar/gitstats/.
>
> This is my first package, any feedback is welcome.

Please install lintian (and make sure it is the latest version), and run
it against both source and binary packages. Some work to do before going
any further:

Source:
-------
W: gitstats source: binary-arch-rules-but-pkg-is-arch-indep
W: gitstats source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.7.2 (current is3.7.3)
E: gitstats source: missing-build-dependency python-support

Binary:
-------
E: gitstats: manpage-not-compressed usr/share/man/man1/gitstats.1
W: gitstats: copyright-lists-upstream-authors-with-dh_make-boilerplate
W: gitstats: changelog-file-not-compressed changelog.Debian

(You want to run lintian with -i and -I.)

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois