RFS: pydict (Updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pydict".

* Package name    : pydict
 Version         : 0.2.5.1-3.2
 Upstream Author : [fill in name and email of upstream]
* URL             : [fill in URL of upstreams web site]
* License         : [fill in]
 Section         : text

It builds these binary packages:
pydict     - an English/Chinese Dictionary written with python/gtk

The upload would fix these bugs: 405895

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pydict/pydict_0.2.5.1-3.2.dsc

Hi,

This package still has tons of packaging issues but I keep getting told these shouldn't be fixed in an NMU. This is to close a bug that will become RC once the gnome1-x gets removed.

I am CC'ing the QA lists since that is where it was brought up to me.

Thanks,

Barry deFreese