Re: alpine_1.0+dfsg-2_source.changes REJECTED

Dear Mentors,

I'm a Debian Maintainer now and am uploading a new release of my package alpine, for which I successfully uploaded 1.0+dfsg-1 to the archive.

I noticed that according to http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=alpine , the Debian archive never builds i386 packages. To my surprise, it accepts the binary .debs I upload with the source package.

That sort of creeps me out - I'd much rather exercise a buildd and make sure that a pristine package gets into the archive. So I thought I would upload a dsc containing only source. (That dsc is available at http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/alpine/alpine_1.0+dfsg-2.dsc .)

However, I got this message back: