FTBFS due to upgrade/bug in build-dependency

Hi list,

I received #456871. This happens since tdb-dev was upgraded from
'1.1.0-1+b1' to '1.1.1~svn26294-1', because 'usr/include/tdb.h' uses
'sig_atomic_t' without including <signal.h>.

I could work around that problem quite simply. However, I think it
would be preferable, if 'tdb.h' would be fixed.

My question is, if it would be the right thing to do is to reassign
the bug to tdb-dev and add a comment about signal.h to it? Or should I
rather create a new bug against tdb-dev about the problem?

Regards, Frank

<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=456871>
<http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/2007/12/17/fdm_1.4-1_sid32.buildlog>

                                                  -- RFC 1925