Re: ITA: libdbi + libdbi-drivers (updated packages) 2nd try, please consider!

For what its worth, I was *just* searching for this package yesterday.
I ran into a problem with the one from the outside repository needing
the older mysql client. Does this one work with the newer client
library by chance? I tried to compile it with no luck:

http://www.docunext.com/blog/2007/11/03/libdbi/

This would be a great package for the debian repositories once it ready.