Removing non-Linux files from source tarballs

Hello, mentors.

I'm currently working on Processing (#433270).

Now, Processing distributes in its source tarball (well, not really a
source tarball at all, since it's necessary to get everything from
svn), some Windows .exes and some MacOSX-specific files too.

Do these have to be removed from the source package that I make for Debian?

Processing also distributes its own Java and Jikes compilers, and of
course those have to be removed. I'll need to patch the build process
in order to make sure that it will work with Debian's versions of
these packages.

Oh, and it looks like it'll have to go into contrib, until Java
becomes completely free. :-/ Confirm, deny?

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.