Re: RFS: openjpeg

Le Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 07:41:40PM +1000, Paul TBBle Hampson a écrit :
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 04:54:52PM +0200, Romain Beauxis wrote:
>
> > * Any other user/DD may then see precisly what changes you are doing to
> > upstream sources. You will also be able to seperate the changes that perform
> > a different task.
>
> Currently, any other user can see what I'm doing by looking at the
> .diff.gz.

Hi all,

just a "me too" word to say that I also feel more comfortable with
clearly labelled patches debian/patches rather than having them in the
diff.gz, which is not the easiest medium.

In addition, in the future it may be more and more frequent to have
the content of the debian directories browsable through a web
interface to a revision system. In this case again, having things in
debian/patches makes life easier to understand the purpose of the
modifications.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy