Re: manpage tools

Le Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 05:01:56PM +0200, Magnus Holmgren a écrit :

> The autogenerated Authors section clashes with the common "This
> manual page was written ... for the Debian ..." Authors section.

Hi,

I was also quite disturbed by this behaviour, until I realised (thanks
to Daniel's latest example manpage) that there can be more than one
authors and copyright statements. Since then, I acknowledge Upstream as
the writer of the software, and myself as the writer of the
manpage. However, it is not prefect yet:

- The copyright statements are grouped together, so it its not obvious
which one is for the manpage and which one is for the software.

- If there are multiple upstream authors, it may look like that I am
part of their team as there is no clear separator.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org