Re: RFS: Reposting gnome-mplayer

Le mardi 20 mars 2007 19:53, Michael Rasmussen a écrit :
> Hi all,

	Hi !

> I did not receive any comments what so ever on my last posting so now I
> will try again.

Here are some :)
* debian/: why do you ship Makefile.{in,am} there ? They are not needed and
should be removed.
* debian/changelog: It should be kept with one version for the inital upload.
I now it mustn't be easy with mentors upload to follow changes, but you may
at least do it before initial upload I think..
* upstream contains the debian/ packages files. Are they from upstream ?
If yes, then you should contact upstream and explain him why he should not do
so (multiple debian releases for one upstream release)

Quick comments, should be other mistakes etc..

Romain
--
son, daddy left you were from you were four
I've got to struggle 'cos I am poor