Re: RFS: libqt-perl_3.008-3

Hi ,

        I have seen you comment please see the following thing.

        > >* Copyright should give years on which the code has been
        worked on

                See the ChangeLog File and /debian/changelog
        file.  :FIXED

        > >* control is badly written in the build-dep section, some
        comas not
        > well   placed

        :-FIXED
        > * You should remove the changelog.dch.foo file in debian/

        :FIXED

        -
        >                 my $doc_dir =
        > File::Spec->catdir($x{'datadir'},"PerlQt-3");
        >                 my $doc_dir =
        "/usr/share/doc/libqt-perl/tutorial";

        :FIXED
        IT IS BECAUSE WE CHANGE THE MODULE DEPENDENCY LIKE DOC WILL TAKE
        PATH
        FROM  /tutorial DIRECTORY.

        > Some of them I don't see the point, like
        > -/* The size of a `char *', as computed by sizeof. */
        > +/* The size of `char *', as computed by sizeof. */

        :FIXED

        > or:
        > +=head1 NAME
        > +
        > +PerlQt - Perl interface to the Qt GUI Widget toolkit
        > +

        > and some I even wonder what it is about, like this:
        > +eval 'exec /usr/bin/perl  -S $0 ${1+"$@"}'
        > +    if 0; # not running under some shell
        > +
        > repeated a lot of times for two files...

        These are coming from MakeMakers fixin function which adjusts
        the
        shebang:
        SEE The Following link,
        http://people.debian.org/~terpstra/message/20070314.140237.d118051c.en.html#debian-perl

        Thanks
        Deepak Tripathi
        B9B0C9F2

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and is subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.

www.aztecsoft.com