Re: RFS: isomaster

On Saturday 17 March 2007 12:37, you wrote:
> * your .diff.gz has CREDITS TODO LICENSE and README (which look like copies
>  of the same with .TXT from the .orig.tar). Why did you place them
>  there?

Hmm, I'm sure I had some good reason for renaming them, but I can't see a
reason for it now. I do however have to rename upstream's CHANGELOG.TXT to
changelog in order to satisfy lintian - is there some better way to do this
rather than just renaming it? Symbolic link perhaps?

I'll need to look into the CFLAGS issue; the other items you mention I can fix
easily. If nobody else finds anything further, I'll re-upload once I've fixed
those identified so far.

Thanks for you help!

David.

--