Re: RFS: isomaster

On Saturday 17 March 2007 13:08, you wrote:
> * You forgot to close your ITP (#413857). Please add a "Closes:" line
>   to this version.

Thanks, I didn't realise I had to do that - this is my first package :-)

> * I think README.Debian can be easily removed, as it only contains a
>   summary of your diff.gz, and no other relevant info.

Will do.

> * debian/copyright is definitively wrong (serious policy violation), as
>   there are file with different license (eg. the iniparser
>   subdir is under MIT license) and different copyright attribution
>   (Copyright (C) 2000 by Nicolas Devillard.). Please read
>   iniparser-2.15/LICENSE.

OK, I've added the missing copyright attribution, but I don't think the
licensing is an issue - the MIT license is GPL compatible and as the code is
incorporated into a GPL'd program, the code can be considered GPL licensed.
Please let me know if this is not the case.

Many thanks,
David.

--
David Johnson