Re: RFS: isomaster

David Johnson <dj@david-web.co.uk> writes:

> Hmm, I'm sure I had some good reason for renaming them, but I can't see
> a reason for it now. I do however have to rename upstream's
> CHANGELOG.TXT to changelog in order to satisfy lintian - is there some
> better way to do this rather than just renaming it? Symbolic link
> perhaps?

You don't have to rename it to satisfy lintian.  You have to install it as
changelog.  The name under which it's installed doesn't need to match the
name as it appears in the source package.

In particular, in this case, I bet you're looking for dh_installchangelogs
and specifically for passing CHANGELOG.TXT as an argument to it.  (This
assumes you're using debhelper; if not, you'll need to do it another way.)