RFS: pmk (adopted): utility to configure software sources

Hello, dear mentors!

I have finished my work for now with the package "pmk" and would be grateful
if a sponsor would upload it. It is of course lintian and linda clean, and
should be of a considerably better quality than the previous version - I've
made quite a few changes.

One is that the configuration file, which is dynamically created, is now
handled with the help of ucf. Please check if I've done that right.
Unfortunately I don't have access to the old static configuration file, but
that is pre-sarge, and almost nobody uses pmk anyway.

I'd also like to know which variants of the name of a configuration file to
delete in addition to the file itself, in order to do like dpkg. I've used
file~, #file#, file.bak, and file.ucf-{old,dist,new}.

URL of the DSC: http://www.kibibyte.se/download/debian/pmk_0.10.1-1.dsc

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)