[Markus.Kuhn@cl.cam.ac.uk: Re: OTPW]

Is this enough confermation?

Matt

----- Forwarded message from Markus Kuhn <Markus.Kuhn@cl.cam.ac.uk> -----

To: Matthew Johnson <matthew.johnson@cl.cam.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: OTPW
From: Markus Kuhn <matthew.johnson@cl.cam.ac.uk>

It says GPL on

  http://freshmeat.net/projects/otpw/

so must be true ... ;-) That was the intention anyway. I've also
received permission from one of the rmd160 authors to include their
code:

  Subject: Re: Using rmd160.[ch]
  From: Antoon Bosselaers <Antoon.Bosselaers@esat.kuleuven.ac.be>
  Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 16:59:15 +0100 (MET)

By the way, the lab actually uses

  http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/download/otpw-snapshot.tar.gz

instead of 1.3. Sadly I forgot what the difference was, but probably
nothing critical (some special wish by Piete Brooks). Hope to have time
one day to implement the long wishlist that has piled up in ~/w/otpw/
TODO and then finally release a 1.4.

Markus

--
Markus Kuhn, Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/ || CB3 0FD, Great Britain

----- End forwarded message -----
--
Matthew Johnson
Security/Computer Architecture Research Student