Re: RFS: otpw -- A One-time Password System

Le mercredi 14 mars 2007 19:00, vous avez écrit :
> Does Debian _actually_ require licence information to be added to every
> file? As an upstream I would consider that unreasonable when I have
> clearly given the licence elsewhere. If not, what would be sufficient?
> Must all upstreams be asked whether their stated copyright on the work
> is correct file-by-file?

Well actually I think not, but it is seen as a sane thing for the reasons
exposed before.

Also, I am sure that gna.org and perhaps sf.net require the same things for
projects hosted on their servers.

Romain
--
The rich man's wealth is his strong city:
the destruction of the poor is their poverty.