RFS: otpw -- A One-time Password System

Dear mentors, I am looking for a sponsor for my package otpw.

  Package name    : otpw
  Version         : 1.3
  Upstream Author : Markus Kuhn
* URL             : http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/download/otpw-1.3.tar.gz
* License         : GPL2
  Description     : A One-time password system for PAM-compatible login programs.

The OTPW package consists of the one-time-password generator otpw-gen
plus two verification routines otpw_prepare() and otpw_verify() that can
easily be added to programs such as login or ftpd on POSIX systems. For
platforms that support the Pluggable Authentication Method (PAM)
interface, a suitable wrapper is included as well. Login software
extended this way will allow reasonably secure user authentication over
insecure network lines. The user carries a password list on paper. The
scheme is designed to be robust against theft of the paper list and
race-for-the-last-letter attacks. Cryptographic hash values of the
one-time passwords are stored for verification in the user’s home
directory.

See http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/otpw.html for more details and why
OTPW is superior to alternative OTP schemes such as OPIE.

I have packages built at http://mjj29.matthew.ath.cx/debian-upload/otpw/

The source package builds the following binary packages:

libpam-otpw -- the PAM module
otpw-bin -- support programs
libotpw-dev -- development headers and documentation

The package is lintian clean.

I would appreciate it if someone could sponsor this package for me.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Johnson