Re: RFS: otpw -- A One-time Password System

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:14:50 +0100
Romain Beauxis <toots@rastageeks.org> wrote:

> Again, I for myself recommend cdbs for simple packages since you are
> then sure not to forgot any dh_* call (yes, I know you may call
> uneeded ones but...) and reduce your rule only to the relevant
> parts... But this is of course not an official guideline, just *my*
> advice that others sponsors may not tell.
>
> Romain

:-)

Another sponsor who likes CDBS! Careful, we could start a trend . .

The CDBS patch system has to be simplest one of any available for
Debian. One line in debian/rules, drop the patch into debian/patches,
no fussing with 00list, no fussing with existing makefile rules. Ideal
- let the patch do the talking.

--

Neil Williams