Re: RFS: sshproxy

OoO  En cette  soirée bien  amorcée du  samedi 20  janvier  2007, vers
22:47, Damyan Ivanov <dam@modsoftsys.com> disait:

>> But I get the point and fixed this problem by not using dh_installinit
>> and invoking rc.d "by hand".

> Strange. dh_installinit works for me every time. I don't use cdbs,
> however so I guess my case is not the same.

The  problem is  that dh_python  is invoked  after  dh_installinit and
therefore,  it first tries  to invoke  the daemon,  then to  place the
python file  in the right place.  On install, the  daemon cannot start
since  python file  are not  yet in  the right  place. I  suppose that
without  cdbs, putting  dh_python  before dh_installinit  will do  the
trick  but this will  break uninstall  in some  cases (not  mine since
stopping the daemon  does not require python). In  cdbs, they have put
dh_installinit before dh_python.
--
panic("Foooooooood fight!");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/drivers/scsi/aha1542.c