RFS: sshproxy

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sshproxy".

* Package name    : sshproxy
  Version         : 0.5.1
  Upstream Author : David Guerizec <david@guerizec.net>
* URL             : http://penguin.fr/sshproxy/
* License         : GPLv2
  Programming Lang: Python
  Description     : ssh gateway to apply ACLs on ssh connections

It builds these binary packages:
sshproxy   - ssh gateway to apply ACLs on ssh connections
sshproxy-backend-mysql - ssh gateway to apply ACLs on ssh connections
sshproxy-client - ssh gateway to apply ACLs on ssh connections
sshproxy-extra-plugins - ssh gateway to apply ACLs on ssh connections

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sshproxy/sshproxy_0.5.1-2.dsc

I  would  be  glad  if  someone  uploaded this  package  for  me.  The
corresponding ITP is bug #404296.

There is currently one bug in the package due to a problem in cdbs :
bug #386970. I don't know wthat the correct work around is. This
results in sshproxy not being able to run on install (but this works
on upgrade). The current workaround is to default to not launch
sshproxy  on install  (a settings  in /etc/default/sshproxy).  Maybe a
cleaner workaround would be to use invoke-rc.d by hand ?

The package is almost lintian free. I have put an override for INSTALL
which contains post-setup instructions. And it is compiled as a native
package but  numbered as  a non native  package.  In fact,  the author
quickly incorporate  the changes I do  on the debian  package into the
upstream source.   Therefore, I am not sure  if I have to  make this a
native package or not.
--
printk("autofs: Out of inode numbers -- what the heck did you do??\n");
	2.0.38 /usr/src/linux/fs/autofs/root.c