Re: [xdialog] RFS: Urgent upload required since 2.2 is broken

Hello Daniel,

As I have written in several mails to <debian-devel> and <debian-mentors>
version 2.2 is definitivly broken and many xdialog users will not be very
happy with it...

OK I provide A backport for Sarge and maybe Etch on

    <http://freenet-homepage.de/linux4michelle/>  index.html is missing
and
    deb     http://freenet-homepage.de/linux4michelle/debian etch main
    deb-src http://freenet-homepage.de/linux4michelle/debian etch main

but it would be realy better, if it is in a offical Debian mirror and
$USER must not poke with Backports and mirrors outside of Debian

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network