Re: [xdialog] RFS: Urgent upload required since 2.2 is broken

Margarita Manterola wrote:
> Maintainer of Xdialog is Stan Vasilyev.  His last activity, as far as
> I can see is from May 2006.  Have you tried sending him a mail about
> this package?

Michelle is asking about him several times already and stating that she
couldn't reach him by email. I share the impression too that Stan seems
to be MIA.

However, Michelle, please get the package orphaned by debian-qa team
first in order to adopt it. Afterwards, I'm happy to sponsor an upload
for it now to experimental, and once etch is released, to unstable.