Re: Frozen Etch

Charles Plessy wrote:
> Technically it is possible, but you may consider that uploads to Sid
> are taking a little bit of time from DDs and of ressource from the
> infrastructure, which may or may not be useful to release Etch faster.

there are people like me which have all their packages (except one) in
good shape in etch and ready for release, which are not involved in the
release process and have decided that they prefere to do sponsoring than
fixing rc bugs...

> For the moment I queue my future sponsoring requests on mentors...

...so if you have any RFS, feel free and don't hesitate to submit them.