Re: Frozen Etch

On Tuesday 09 January 2007 22:57, Paul Cager wrote:
> Can I just check that we are still allowed to upload to unstable while
> testing is frozen? (Or rather, in my case, to ask a sponsor to upload).

Of course we're allowed to upload to unstable. The point of the freeze is that
packages don't enter testing without manual intervention. However, bear in
mind that if you upload disruptive changes to unstable, then RC bug fixes and
other updates of the kind that will be allowed into testing during a freeze
will have to go through testing-proposed-updates, which isn't the preferred
way.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)