Re: Frozen Etch

Le Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 11:21:54PM +0100, Nico Golde a écrit :
> Hi,
> * Paul Cager <paul-debian@home.paulcager.org> [2007-01-09 23:16]:
> > Can I just check that we are still allowed to upload to unstable while
> > testing is frozen? (Or rather, in my case, to ask a sponsor to upload).
>
> Yes no problem with that.

Technically it is possible, but you may consider that uploads to Sid
are taking a little bit of time from DDs and of ressource from the
infrastructure, which may or may not be useful to release Etch faster.

For the moment I queue my future sponsoring requests on mentors...

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org