Re: RFS: daloradius (updated package)

Hello,

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007, liran tal wrote:
> Hey Richard,

By the way you have sent HTML mail to the list which you
should avoid.

> but it does bother me on some level that someone whose suppose
> to be a Mentor has taken such a lot of effort to discourage me from
> building a package (whatever it may be) and to explicitly ban it from
> Debian.

Different mentors work differently... I did not see Neil mention "banning"
your package from Debian. What he said was:

	1. *He* would not sponsor your package.

	2. In *his* opinion your statements indicate that
	   your package may never be suitable for Debian.

Other mentors *may* have a different opinion but it would be up to
you to show that you have at least answered Neil's criticisms to the
satisfaction of a new possible sponsor/mentor.

All the best with your package,

Kapil.
(Who does know anything about PHP)