Re: RFS: dblatex (updated package): 2nd try

Andreas Hoenen wrote:

> I have just uploaded dblatex 0.2.8-2 to mentors.debian.net [1].
> Regarding the new lintian warning 'spelling-error-in-changelog' I have
> opened a bug report [2].
>
> [1] dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dblatex/dblatex_0.2.8-2.dsc

Now there's just one last minor problem: since you closed some bugs on
0.2.8-1 which never got uploaded, you would have to close them manually
as the automatic bug handling wouldn't be triggered for them.

I don't know if there's anything on mentors.d.o that stops you from
doing this, but I'd personally say you don't need to bump versions
before the package actually gets into the archive, so you could just
stick with '-1' for a Debian version, so merging the changelog entries
should do the trick.

Cheers

--
Leo "costela" Antunes