Re: alpine_0.999999+dfsg-2_i386.changes REJECTED

Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> writes:
> * Asheesh Laroia [Sat, 15 Dec 2007 13:07:25 -0800]:

>> Where is XS-DM-Upload-Allowed documented?  I only see DM-Upload-Allowed
>> documented at http://www.debian.org/vote/2007/vote_003 .
>
> If you have a look at #453400 and Policy 5.7, and you should get the
> picture. :)

Incidentally, given that DM-Upload-Allowed was created by GR, I think it
should be documented in Policy and should be accepted by dpkg without the
XS-* prefix.  I see that the latter already has a bug filed (#453400).  If
someone could write a patch to Policy that documents the field and submit
that as a bug against debian-policy, that would be greatly appreciated and
would start the process of including it in Policy.