Re: alpine_0.999999+dfsg-2_i386.changes REJECTED

Dear Mentors:

I'm a Debian Maintainer now (not a DD, just the new separate status) and I'm trying to figure out why my upload was rejected. Here's the message I sent to an @ftpmaster.debian.org address, but maybe some of you can help?

Thanks!

-- Asheesh.