RFS: splint (updated package) -- ITA and fixes a bunch of bugs

Hi,

I am looking for a long-term sponsor for a new version 3.1.2.dfsg-1 of
the package splint that I adopted.

It builds these binary packages:
splint     - A tool for statically checking C programs for bugs
splint-data - Data files for splint - A static checker for C programs
splint-doc-html - Documentation for splint - A static checker for C programs

The package is lintian and linda clean (I added overrides for the
missing manpage warning because the manpage is installed by splint-data).

Changes from previous version:
#171437 - splint: K&R / standard C mismatch
#298261 - splint: new upstream version - please package 3.1.2
#343564 - splint: small typo on manpage
#352298 - splint: manpage problems, useless files, copyright file
	problems, requires environment variables
#424719 - ITA: splint -- A tool for statically checking C programs for
	bugs
#430328 - ldbl128 transition for alpha, powerpc, sparc, s390
#436744 - splint: update debian/copyright to 3.7.2 standards template

The changelog has a few other things listed.  In particular, I have
removed manual.pdf from the upstream source (the source of manual.pdf is
a Microsoft word document).  I also download and include the FAQ/bugs
and changelog files from upstream website because they are not in the
upstream source tarball.  The orig.tar.gz can be constructed from the
get-orig-source target in debian/rules.  I also split the package into
three parts because the arch-indep part is fairly large compared to the
arch-dep part.

 - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/splint/splint_3.1.2.dfsg-1.dsc

Comments, suggestions etc. are welcome.

Giridhar